Professional, convenient, safe and secure you can’t go past a Registered Master Painter.
- Up to x5 quality checks during the preparation and application phases to achieve good level of smoothness for a high end quality finish.
- Use materials and tools that are purchased from good quality reputable companies such as Dulux Trade, Guthrie Bowron’s, Resene, Mitre 10 Mega and Wattyl’s.
Use inferior alternative products for:
- Tools: as this would give a sub-standard finish and may take more time to complete the project.
- Materials: such as alternative fillers, no more gaps, etc, as the product will not last the distance.
- Paint: we prefer to use Dulux unless you have a preference for another quality warranted brand such as Wattyl’s or Resene.
Under price and make up for it by rushing your project. See video evidence of work by, essentially, good painters – who were pressured through under pricing.
Master Painters You Can Trust
It pays to know who you're dealing with and to build a foundation of trust before allowing people to work in your home or on your property.
With 1st Rate Master Painters & Decorators you will enjoy the benefits of a close knit team where every member is 100% drug and alcohol free, with zero criminal history.
Reinforcing our quality standards is the assurance of the Master Painter's Association - Who have tested our skill levels, workmanship quality and confirmed our references.
Have you ever heard horror stories of people paying tradesmen for deposits or in advance and never seeing their money again? Unfortunately, tradesmen like that make it hard for those of us that are trustworthy, honest operators.
To give you peace of mind and control over the project cycle 1st Rate have a Customer Protection Plan in place.